Tis’ the season of the great indoors, and what better time to plan a party! So here is a little guide to the Chicago’s premier event spaces! The Trump Hotel Chicago, grand ballroom featured above, is a natural choice; the question is which of the 5 exquisite rooms from which to choose! Whether you are looking for an intimate setting for a wedding, or a corporate-sized conference room, the Trump Hotel Chicago will accommodate your needs with elegance and up to 4,480 square-feet of hospitality. The views not bad either!
Event Spaces include:
- The Grand Ballroom: the curved walls and 24-foot boast a stunning view of Lake Michigan, the Chicago River, and 4, 480 square-feet of space
- The Grand Foyer: in conjunction with the Grand Ballroom, the 3,527 square-foot room is framed by floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Chicago River, Lake Michigan, and Navy Pier
- The Skyline Pre-Function Space: an intimate and versatile 1,780 square-foot setting just outside the Skyline Room
- The Skyline Room: overlooking the Gold Coast neighborhood, this 2,653 square-foot space can accommodate a wide variety of your needs
- The Grand Salon: floor-to-ceiling windows showcase dramatic views of the Wrigley Building Clock Tower, Tribune Tower, encompassed in the 1,733 square-feet of event space includes a private coat-check room, restrooms, a built-in service bar
For further information, please visit the Trump Hotel Chicago website.